Simple First Dance Choreography
Simple First Dance Choreography – In this article, we will share some of our simple wedding dance choreography tutorials. So you can practice with your love one at home and prepare for your first dance!
First Dance Ideas for non dancers
We all know the feeling. The one of stressing out because your wedding is coming and you will need to do something that you are not used to do! This is getting you out of your comfort zone ! But do not worried! You are not the only one! And we also prepared couple of songs for your wedding dance, as well as many couple dance wedding choreography!
You do not need any dance experience for them. And if you practice a lot at home, you will get there!
Free Online wedding dance lessons
We also do wedding dance videos and we can send them to you! So if there is any song in particular you would like us to dance on and create a simple wedding dance choreography, please leave a comment or contact us directly!
Simple First Dance Choreography & First Dance videos
Video Wedding Dance Choreography 1
You are ( Lionel Richie)
Level of Wedding Choreography: Easy Wedding Choreography
Video Wedding Dance Choreography 2
Little Bitty Pretty One
Level of dance required: Easy
This is a fun first dance choreography
Video Wedding Dance Choreography 3
Little Birds ( Shane Smith & The Saints)
Wedding dance choreography difficulty: A bit harder than the previous one!
Video Wedding Dance Choreography 4
Bachata wedding dance choreography
Level of difficulty: Medium
Video Wedding Dance Choreography 5
You are the reason
Easy dance moves for wedding entrance
Wedding first dance choreography can be a fun and memorable part of your big day, but it can also be stressful and overwhelming. If you and your partner are not professional dancers, you may feel nervous about performing in front of your friends and family. But with the right approach, you can create a simple yet elegant first dance that you will cherish for a lifetime.
At Dance Classes Gold Coast, Mimi & Clement are experienced dance instructors with over 18 years of dance experience. We specialize in teaching wedding dance lessons, and we know how to help couples create the perfect first dance. In this article, we’ll share some tips for creating a simple yet beautiful first dance choreography.
- Choose the right song The first step in creating your first dance choreography is to choose the right song. It’s important to select a song that has personal significance to both of you. It could be a song that you danced to on your first date, or a song that has special lyrics that reflect your relationship. The rhythm and tempo of the song will also play a big role in determining the type of dance you will perform.
- Take dance lessons Taking dance lessons is a great way to prepare for your first dance. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a professional dance instructor who can help you create a routine that is both simple and elegant. You’ll also have the opportunity to practice in a supportive environment, which will help you feel more confident on the day of your wedding.
- Keep it simple When it comes to first dance choreography, less is often more. A simple routine that you can perform with ease will be much more enjoyable than a complicated routine that you’re not comfortable with. Focus on a few simple moves that you and your partner can perform with ease, and then repeat them throughout the dance.
- Practice regularly Practicing regularly is key to perfecting your first dance. Set aside time each week to practice, and make sure to practice in the same shoes that you’ll be wearing on your wedding day. This will help you get used to the feeling of dancing in them, and will help you feel more comfortable on the dance floor.
- Incorporate personal touches Your first dance is a special moment that should reflect your love and relationship. Consider incorporating personal touches into your routine, such as incorporating a special hand gesture or incorporating your parents into the dance. These personal touches will make your first dance even more memorable.
- Hire a professional choreographer If you’re feeling overwhelmed or need extra help, consider hiring a professional choreographer. A professional choreographer can help you create a routine that is both simple and elegant, and can help you feel more confident on the dance floor.
- Purchase Professional Dance Shoes: Professional dance shoes will be an important accessory for your wedding day. Yes you will use them once only, but dance shoes are made to provide support and stability during your first dance!
In conclusion, your first dance should be a fun and memorable moment that reflects your love and relationship. By following these tips, you can create a simple yet beautiful first dance that you will cherish for a lifetime. And remember, at Passada, we’re here to help. Our Youtube Channel offers free video tutorials of wedding dance choreography to help make your first dance special. So don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help. We’re here to make your wedding day as special as possible.
7 tips for a flawless and fun wedding first dance?
- Choose a song that has special meaning for you both.
- Take dance lessons beforehand to feel confident on the dance floor.
- Keep it simple, rather than attempting difficult moves.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Plan a choreographed routine or just freestyle.
- Keep eye contact and be in the moment.
- Enjoy it! Your guests are there to celebrate your love, not judge your dance moves.
Subscribe to our wedding Dance lessons channel on Youtube
How to plan your wedding dance?
- Choose a meaningful song: Your first dance song should reflect your relationship and be special to both of you.
- Decide on a dance style: Will it be a slow, romantic ballad or an upbeat, fun dance? The style of the song and your personal preferences will help determine this.
- Take dance lessons: Consider taking a few dance lessons to help you feel more confident and comfortable on the dance floor.
- Plan your routine: If you’re interested in choreographing a routine, decide on the steps and movements beforehand. If not, keep it simple and just enjoy the moment.
- Practice regularly: Practice your dance regularly leading up to the wedding to ensure that you feel confident and ready for the big day.
- Consider the atmosphere: Think about the venue, lighting, and overall feel you want for your first dance. You may want to consider having a special lighting setup for this special moment.
- Make it personal: Incorporate your own personal touches into the dance, such as incorporating a special hand gesture or incorporating your parents into the dance.
- Hire a professional: If you’re feeling overwhelmed or need extra help, consider hiring a professional choreographer to help you plan and execute the perfect first dance.
- Purchase proper dance shoes: You will doing your first dance during that special day ! And like every other dances, you will need some proper dance shoes that will support you while dancing !
Remember, your first dance should be a fun and memorable moment that reflects your love and relationship. So, relax and enjoy the moment with your partner.
Simple First Dance Choreography